Systems Engineer (Level 2 - Mid)
Company: Analytic Solutions Group
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Mid-Level (6 To 12 Years' Experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Mid-level Systems Engineers employ a
multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions
engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services
development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and
analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely
and accurate GEOINT.
- Conduct requirements engineering, solutions engineering,
scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development,
integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis
across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies.
- Conduct planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements,
architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or
improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develop solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and
new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission
and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration
- Assist with AoAs, CoAs, Trade Studies, and Engineering
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
Mid-Level (6 to 12 years' experience)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in
related technical or scientific fields such as engineering,
physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management,
Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Mid-level experience in government or industry in relevant work
areas to include; Requirements Process or system engineering of
large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented
- Mid-level systems engineering experience in government or
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP)
- Demonstrated experience in the field of geospatial
- Membership or active participation in any of the following
- Demonstrated experience with photogrammetry, remote sensing,
image science, information sciences, geographic information
systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
Keywords: Analytic Solutions Group, Chantilly , Systems Engineer (Level 2 - Mid), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!