Cleared Escort - TS/SCI with Poly
Company: IDS International
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Cleared Escort (TS/SCI w/ Poly)Why IDS?IDS believes in resolving
conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining
operational expertise with an intimate understanding of todays
greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required
for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors
solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit,
and public-sector clients.Outstanding past performance built IDSs
reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted
operations.IDS International is seeking Cleared Escorts to support
afederal agency escort program. These Escorts are responsible for
escorting and monitoring visitors to secure site including access
control through confirmation of identification, conducting
inspection of visitors and hand-carried items, and maintaining
line-of-sight on visitors at all times. This is full-time role and
will be located in Chantilly, Virginia.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that only persons with a valid need are permitted to
enter the facility.
- Escort and monitor operational vendors at all times while on
- Maintain line-of-sight with vendor at all times while on
- Escalate equipment issues found by vendors immediately to the
- Maintain visitor access logs consistent with site
- Prevent the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive
- Properly cleanse secured areas prior to escorting uncleared
personnel into the facility.
- Follow all company security and safety policies.Required
- Must currently hold an active Top-Secret clearance with
polygraph to escort persons who do not hold adequate security
credentials within the secured facility as they perform onsite
- Ability to report to a secure sites for shifts from between 600
and 1430 hours, Monday through Friday. Starting time and length of
shift will be specified in scheduled escorting assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to provide detailed written and verbal incident
reports, operate a two-way radio, professionally interact with
other personnel and sit, stand or walk for 8-hour shifts in outdoor
settings and all weather conditions.Employee may be required to
occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically
less than 20 pounds, but may vary depending on the position.
Regular and predictable attendance is essential.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.If
you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to
someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you.
Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.Powered
Keywords: IDS International, Chantilly , Cleared Escort - TS/SCI with Poly, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!