Information Assurance Systems Engineer - Security Clearance Required
Posted on: January 27, 2023
BigBear.ai is seeking a Information Assurance Systems Engineer to
support advancing the cutting edge of software-driven analytics for
some of the most challenging machine learning and predictive
analytics problems. These developers will help innovate new and
relevant technical approaches and contribute to BigBear.ai's
portfolio of analytics solutions, as well as help support customer
and capture engagements to demonstrate our unique offerings. We are
looking for a self-starter with experience in software engineering
and data analytics/data science who enjoys solving challenging
data-driven problems. This position will be located in Chantilly,
VA with Remote flexibility for local candidates.This is an ideal
opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing AI/ML
companies in the industry. At BigBear.ai, were in this business
together. We own it, we make it thrive, and we enjoy the challenges
of our work. We know that our employees play the largest role in
our continual success. That is why we foster an environment of
growth and development, with an emphasis on opportunity,
recognition, and work-life balance. We give the same high level of
commitment to our employees that we give to our clients. If
BigBear.ai sounds like the place where you want to be, wed enjoy
speaking with you.
What you will do
- Developing the ATO supporting documentation including System
Install Plan, System User Guide, System Administration Guide,
Security Test Plan and Security Requirements Traceability
- Capturing security scans and exercise all -scripts and test
plans and produce documentation with automation where feasible to
ensure all systems are production ready.
- Developing and defining ATO artifacts and applicable POA&M
- Delivery of RMF, System Security Plans and Body of Evidence
(BOE) with all CIO required documents.
- Validating all relevant controls included in Security Test Plan
- Perform and consolidate security scans with unit tests and
DevOpsSec and CODE tools.
- Review of scan results with SCAs and determine future POA&M
requirements or improvements
- The RMF Engineer will be part of delivering a cutting-edge
course of action analysis toolset to our customer.
- Your contribution will help to ensure that "the BigBear way" is
consistent, differentiated, and pushes the envelope of what is
- You will help educate our clients and staff to help them
understand what we can achieve, while being at the front line in
turning those ideas into actionable tools.
What you need to have
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years' experience with identifying managing the process of
accrediting a system for use on secure networking setups
- Comfortable with git/source control
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with
- Certification: Security+
What wed like you to have
- Experience with the Military Decision Making Process and/or
Course of Action Analysis and Generation
- Experience integrating with AWS -
- Experience with AWS DevOps (Continuous integration and
deployment, Kubernetes or Docker on Amazon ECS)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, including CI/CD,
containerization, configuration, monitoring, alerting, etc.
BigBear.ai delivers AI-powered analytics and cyber engineering
solutions to support mission-critical operations and
decision-making in complex, real-world environments. BigBear.ai's
customers, which include the US Intelligence Community, Department
of Defense, the US Federal Government, as well as customers in
manufacturing, healthcare, commercial space, and other sectors,
rely on BigBear.ai's solutions to see and shape their world through
reliable, predictive insights and goal-oriented advice.
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, BigBear.ai is a global, public
company traded on the NYSE under the symbol BBAI. For more
information, please visit: - -and follow BigBear.ai on Twitter:
Keywords: BigBear.ai, Chantilly , Information Assurance Systems Engineer - Security Clearance Required, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!