Admissions Officer - JWMI
Company: Strategic Education, Inc.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
The Jack Welch Management Institute seeks enthusiastic,
polished, and professional individuals to join an all-star
admissions team. Our mission is to contribute to changing the face
of business by recruiting leaders into Jack Welch's MBA
- Respond to new student inquiries via phone and email
- Interview prospective students to determine qualifications and
- Educate qualified prospective students on the benefits of the
Jack Welch MBA program
- Assist students with their due diligence and admissions process
partnering with other departments to finalize enrollments and
support long-term success for the student
- Contribute to team performance objectives
- Work with Strayer campus teams supporting campus referral
interviews and enrollments.
- Provide coaching to Strayer campus teams to help them support
their students who may be best fit to the Jack Welch MBA
- Provide lateral leadership and mentoring among team and other
departments in the University.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred/exceptions made for
otherwise highly qualified candidates
- 3-4 years customer service and/or sales experience
- A positive demeanor with a commitment to contributing to a
collaborative team environment
- Ability to execute tasks
- Ability to energize others
- Ability to communicate with candor as an advocate for the team,
our students, and self
- A self-starting approach to the position
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships over the
- Strong analytical skills
- Polished verbal and written communication
- A commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory
- Strong computer skills
- Supportive team dynamic. This department works closely with
other teams in a boundary-less environment.
- The office is open Monday-Thursday from 9am-8pm, from 9am-6pm
on Friday, and from 9-3 on Saturday ( the Admissions Officer gets
to chose which Saturdays they sign up for). This position will
coordinate a schedule with the Director of Admissions to compliment
the team schedule to support success.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our
application process, please contact our Human Resources Department
Keywords: Strategic Education, Inc., Chantilly , Admissions Officer - JWMI, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...