IT Systems Integrator - TS/SCI with Poly
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Description The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an
immediate opening for an IT Systems Integrator who wants to be a
part of a team to support the design, implementation, integration,
and sustainment of a new Central Security Service. This challenging
and dynamic position offers the opportunity to learn and explore
the latest technologies. A current and active TS/SCI with Poly is
required.In this position, the IT Systems Integrator will be
involved in the implementation, integration, and sustainment of a
New Central Security Service. You will be part of the team
responsible for the development, test and operations for
subscribing IT assets, centralized management of security services
and data, and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for
IT assets. You will have the opportunity to support and maintain
the integrity of systems of systems by defining requirements
architecture consistent with the customer's Enterprise Architecture
(ES), and interfaces.Primary ResponsibilitiesThe IT Systems
- Support the implementation, integration and sustainment in the
development/test and operations for subscribing IT assets
- Plan, implement, test, document and maintain solutions to total
systems and/or subsystems created and/or commercial (COTS)
- Provide end-to-end integration of the life-cycle.
- Provide total systems perspective including technical
understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of
hardware and software components.
- Coordinates with the customer and other team members to ensure
problem resolutions, appropriate risk reduction, and user
- Provide recommendations, if necessary, regarding test and
evaluations strategies for major systems installations
- Provide modeling, analysis, and planning, to include
researching related products and make necessary hardware and
- Assist to ensure adequate and appropriate planning for facility
hardware and communications.
- Prepares engineering plans and site installation technical
- Provide coordination in the analysis, acquisition and
installation of hardware and software solutions.Minimum
- Requires a BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience
or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with poly required.
- Current DoD 8570 certification applicable to the position
- Experience with working in an intelligence community
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively on a
small team in a real-time operational environment.
- Ability to recognize problems or errors and respond
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.Preferred
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Experience with the Windows, Linux, Xacta, Archer, Splunk
- Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
Products (EVSS Tool).
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive
consensus and forward progress.
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities
and help to implement continuous improvement solutions.Pay
Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline only -and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , IT Systems Integrator - TS/SCI with Poly, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!