Posted on: June 13, 2019
Peraton is seeking a motivated, customer oriented Senior IdAM
Administrator to support our high-profile government client
What you'll do...
- Administers, installs, maintains, and supports local and wide
area networking, communications, and related software/hardware
within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Works with users to evaluate hardware and software network
needs and requirements and makes recommendations.
- Coordinates technical installation of hardware
- I nstalls application software programs on the LAN.
- Maintain, create/delete user accounts, maintains and updates
system security plans on platforms.
- Help to develop uniform operating procedures for administering
LANs or systems. Enforces security procedures. Provides software
and hardware familiarization overview with users.
- Coordinate third-party maintenance for network equipment and
troubleshoots problems with users and administrators.
- Current on technological developments and applications,
evaluates vendor products to make recommendations for
- Recommend systems, systems security, network, and network
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with
- Provide solutions to a variety of complex technical
You'd be a great fit if...
- You've obtained a BS degree and have at least five (5) years of
relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Your specialty areas are in Identity and Access Management,
Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security
Audit, and Information Assurance
- You have specific expertise in cybersecurity enterprise
scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network
security and intrusion detection
- You've utilized cybersecurity tools including at least one of
the following: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus),
SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, and FireEye host/network
- You're well-versed in cybersecurity architectural principles
such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security
- You can convert functional cybersecurity requirements into
- You have at least one (1) year experience in technology/tools
specific to the target platforms
- You're Security+ CE certified
- You have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
It would be even better if you...
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage
multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring
scheduled goals are met
- Are an effective communicator and are able to interact with
various levels of senior management
- Make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out
information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Are a multi-tasker, work independently and as part of a team,
share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret
security clearance with polygraph.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , IdAM Administrator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!