Facilities Administrator (Part Time)
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our company is seeking a Part-Time Facilities Administrator to
support our company in a variety of facilities and administrative
functions. Reporting to the Chief Administrator Officer, this
individual will support the facilities team in all office
procedures and tasks. This role will be responsible for daily tasks
such as maintaining conference rooms; kitchen, office areas, and
store-rooms. This includes clean-up, maintenance of coffee
machines, organizing, restocking the kitchen and office areas as
needed. The role will maintain kitchen and office supplies using a
computer as well as inventories supplies to replenish stock as
needed. The Facilities Administrator will operate office machines,
such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail
systems, and PCs. Greets visitors, answer telephone, directs calls
and takes messages (when providing coverage for the Office
Administrator). Places service calls and acts as a liaison to
Property Management for maintenance issues occurring in the Suites.
Opens, sorts, and routes incoming mail prepare outgoing mail (USPS,
FedEx) as needed and receives incoming packages. This role will
support other duties as assigned by the Chief Administrator
Officer. This position is located in our Chantilly, VA office.
The Facilitates Administrator is expected to follow organizational
and departmental procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all process and
procedures pertaining to general office practices are adhered to
and are in line with company directives and client needs. Specific
duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Office Administrator; answer telephones,
check-in/out visitors at the front desk.
- Assist with seating assignment duties.
- Maintain Caf-- Stock and cleanliness - including Coffee
- Maintain Conference Rooms (restock with tissues; dry erase
markers, cleaning cloth, etc.).
- Distribute mail, voice email, and faxes.
- Email responses to general inquiries (employee, kitchen,
maintenance, and office supplies).
- Interact with clients, staff, suppliers, and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff
- Perform general clerical duties copying, faxing, mailing,
laminating and filing.
- Order and maintain supplies for the office.
- Set-up caterings events, meetings, and auditorium.
- Keep all office spaces clean and organized.
- Comply with OSHA guidelines regarding health and safety
- Minimum High School diploma
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly
Outlook and Excel
- Proficient with phone system operation
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Must be flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to periodically work alternate hours to
accommodate facilities service visits
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of
employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: AbleVets, Chantilly , Facilities Administrator (Part Time), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!