Company: Penske Automotive Group
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Audi Chantilly, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking
for motivated and hard-working Valets to join our team and deliver
extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto
retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used
supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide.
At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace
that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the
very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for
dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion
to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. Our porters support the
dealership by moving our vehicles as needed, keeping the showroom
and display lots neat and orderly, and supporting customers and
employees with shuttling services or retrieving vehicles.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Exceptional attention to detail.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying
experience at every step along their journey.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of quality and
attention to detail when preparing and presenting vehicles to
customers or potential customers.
- Authenticity: Connect with customers in a timely, courteous,
professional manner that reflects the brand, dealership and PAG
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Chantilly , Porter, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!