Instructional Systems Designer
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and mission oriented
Instructional Systems Designer to join our team in the Chantilly,
VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to
begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with SMEs to develop lesson plans, objectives, and course
- Utilize ADDIE model , or similar, to design and develop
- Work with Instructors, adjuncts, and PM to ensure a
collaborative training team approach exists.
- Work with Team to ensure schedules are developed and course
stays on track.
- Assist in developing a suite of continuing education and
- Masters degree, and/or Bachelors degree in education, teaching,
organizational development, or related field, and/or a professional
certification in instructional design, learning, etcwith relevant
experience in lieu of formal education.
- Three to five years Instructional design, delivery, and
instruction of courses.
- Use of adult learning principles to design and develop course
- Demonstrated experience designing instructional programs for
the sponsor community.
- Demonstrated experience working with SMEs to conduct needs
analysis, develop training objectives, and course outlines, design
course content, develop instructor guidance and lessons plans and
- Demonstrated experience in conducting job gap analysis, and
developing instructional solutions based on performance needs.
- Experience that reflects the candidates knowledge of principles
and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and
instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of
- Must possess an active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented
Information (TS/SCI) clearance with a Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Certified training professional
- Experience as teacher or adult education instructor
- Familiarity with IC / sponsor mission and related training
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , Instructional Systems Designer, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!