Infrastructure O&M Administrator - Grimlock
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTechs 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being
named a Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We
understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must
provide our employees with the opportunity to break through
barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational
opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelors
and Masters degrees, rich training and certification programs
allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a
variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can
exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of
instruction and resources needed for personal and professional
development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to
those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career
Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to
continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Infrastructure O&M Administrator to join our team in the
Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and
to begin an exciting and rewarding career within
ManTech.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs engineering support and system administration of
specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks in a
Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) environment to include
installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and
management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for
specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to
network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems.
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new
cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access
controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity
technologies within the CSOC.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to
CSOC cybersecurity technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any
cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops
recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related
- Experience in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience in technology/tools specific to
the target platforms.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or
discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity
Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and
- CNDSP-Infrastructure Support (SSCP, CEH) certification
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Operations Center environment, including network/host IDS and IPS,
and SIEM technologies.
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous
monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as
defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , Infrastructure O&M Administrator - Grimlock, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!