Audit ArcSight O&M Engineer with Security Clearance
Company: ManTech International
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Entering ManTechs 50th year,
we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global
Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order
to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the
opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees
through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition
for qualifying Bachelors and Masters degrees, rich training and
certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry
best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs)
where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a
vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and
professional development through our very own ManTech University.
In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully
dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and
assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech. ? ManTech
is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Audit ArcSight
O&M Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide
unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and
rewarding career within ManTech. ? Responsibilites Include but are
not limited to: * Coordinate the engineering, integration, and
administration function required to deliver capabilities and
services to the enterprise.
* Ensure that all aspects of the projects are completed and
delivered according to the implementation plan and schedule.
* Responsible for the build-out and testing of sophisticated HP
ArcSight applications in a virtual environment.
* Perform various Linux systems administration tasks related to the
operational system: backups, account management, and bash scripting
to automate tasks.
* Verification and validation that the segments are operating as
desired, audit events are being processed, metrics generation, and
ensuring that all required systematic audit events are being
* Operate and multitask in a dynamic high tempo environment.
* Perform the engineering, integration, and administration support
required for successful delivery of capabilities and services to
the operational baseline.
* Perform change request (CR), service request (SR) and request for
change (RFC) activities.
* Perform work duties in a government environment as part of a
* Responsible for configuring, installing, and hardening ArcSight
components and architecture.
* Facilitate the enablement, collection, and verification of
customer data within ArcSight SIEM tools.
* Develop ArcSight logger search queries and create custom
dashboards in ArcSight to support Enterprise Audit service.
* Leverage expertise with the ArcSight Management Center for
operations and maintenance of the ArcSight Infrastructure including
health of connectors, loggers, and ESMs. * Implement custom audit
solutions with Arcsight flex connectors and regex parsing.
* Provide weekly ArcSight quality of service and account metrics
and develop powershell scripts to deliver onboarding metrics.
* Research, test and deliver new vendor event collection solutions
for the enterprise audit service.
* Integration of systems applications.
* Tier 2 & 3 support to the customer to include troubleshooting and
resolution of network and log parsing problems as they occur.
* Configuration management to include: IP Subnets assigned to
Audit, develop and maintain current/future system diagrams and rack
elevations, maintaining the configuration baseline for deployed
servers, Maintaining and applying security related patches. Desired
Skills: * Experience with ArcSight Loggers, Connectors, Enterprise
Service Managers, and dashboards.
* Experience with ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC)
* System design and integration experience
* Installing, configuring and hardening of VCenter, VMWare, Windows
Server 2016 and Hyper V, LINUX OS, and ArcSight application (ArcMC,
ESMs, Loggers, and Smart Connectors)
* Risk Management Framework knowledge and experience
* Certification and verification of IT architecture for compliance
with security requirements
* Familiarization with other Enterprise security services Host Base
Security Service, and Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning Service,
and Enterprise Audit
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas for executive - level as well
as technical staff consumption Position Requirements: * Must
possess the required DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher
* Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with
* The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and be
able to take on tasks quickly with minimal direction.
* Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
with a high level of attention to detail are required to succeed in
this diverse environment.
* Should be able to demonstrate understanding and appropriate
application of DoD policy and technical security guidance to
* A solid understanding of Linux and Windows systems
administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP
networking, and network security concepts is required.
* Familiarity with the Certification & Accreditation process is
preferable but not required. Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI
with CI Polygraph #LI-KA1 ? ManTech International Corporation, as
well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national
origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a
Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime
or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any
other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click and
provide your name and contact information.
Keywords: ManTech International, Chantilly , Audit ArcSight O&M Engineer with Security Clearance, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!