Cloud and Block Chain Solution Architect
Posted on: October 10, 2019
This position requires a broad knowledge of the functional &
technical information systems in support of the customers
Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team, supporting different large
Enterprise Projects that are being initiated and evaluated or by
researching technology that is being explored for use by the
POSITION of TRUST/SUITABILITY REQUIREMENT:
Please be aware that this position requires a U.S Government Public
Trust/Suitability determination. Applicants who accept an offer of
to government security investigation(s) and must receive a
favorable suitability determination for access to U.S Government
employment will be subject information for continued employment.
The government investigation for this position includes a credit
The following guidelines apply to obtain the Public Trust
Clearance, including a residency requirement of living in the U.S.
for at least 5 years and cannot have traveled outside the U.S. for
a cumulative total of more than 6 months over the last five
- Hands on experience with customer applications team to
architect application solutions that follow customer IT standards
- Work with a variety of technologies that include architecting
large enterprise solutions using different technologies (e.g. on
and offsite Cloud solution, Blockchain, etc.)
- Conduct detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for
application and/ or infrastructure improvements.
- Ability to develop functional specifications, prototypes,
mapping, configuration tables, and transaction/control
- Ability to design data interface, data migration, and data
- Understanding of DevOps and its application in integrating
- Ability to interpret and communicate customer and government
security and compliance related requirements.
- Lead efforts in application/infrastructure project estimating
and planning support
- Communicate and present technical and business
application/infrastructure information to customer support teams
and senior/executive management
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Listed below
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of industry experience, of which
8 years are technical- functional experience as a Solutions
- A BS Degree from an accredited college/university in the
applicable field of (e.g. information systems, business, computer
- Experience in Agile Development (e.g. Scrum Framework)
- Minimum of 8 years infrastructure and architecture
experience-(e.g. application environments, servers, databases,
network structure, and security configuration to lead
troubleshooting efforts in the event there is a system
- Experience with complex applications to allow for execution of
different phases of testing of code or configuration changes made
by the developers to the application or infrastructure.
- Experience in a variety of tools (e.g. Remedy, Service Now,
ADMS) supporting Change Management processes
- Experience working with multiple versions of Oracle Databases
and Relational Databases including setup and inquiries.
- Experience in application project estimates.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse and virtual
- Demonstrates sound judgement and integrity.
- Self-motivated and proven to be a self-starter.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Experience working with large groups, support teams, and
- Provide project management estimates to management, team
members, and customers.
- Reporting skills and ability to utilize Visio, Powerpoint and
Use Case experience.
- Ability to lead a team to complete projects
Supported IVR Team Architecture support, design, and vendor
Attended USPS Blockchain based architecture review and discussions
on recommended changes
Completed presentations and support to CIO on AI/Blockchain
Provided AWS Training Plan for IT Architecture and IT Operation
Provided ongoing Enterprise Architecture Support for Tomcat
Supported Informed Delivery meetings and provided input for future
state"Infomatics Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other status
protected by federal, state or local law." Please contact Ryan @
(571) 210-4897 Ext. 224
Keywords: INFOMATICS, Chantilly , Cloud and Block Chain Solution Architect, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!