Project Control Analyst
Company: BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2020
BlueWater Federal is seeking a highly motivated Project Control
Analyst (PCA) to assist project and program management efforts with
the development and analysis of project budget, cost, schedule and
* Development of detailed Estimate to Complete (ETC), work plans,
* Extract and analyze weekly expenditure to maintain ETC's.
* Identifying cause(s) and solution(s) for variances within
* Preparation of project financials and status reports as required
for reporting to Clients and Senior Management. (PMR s)
* Attend and participate in project status meetings (with customers
* Coordination of sub/consultant management, including preparation
of sub/consultant agreement, invoicing, progress monitoring and
measurement, payment processing.
* Coordinate, prepare and maintain project controls ODC
logs/schedules for all projects.
* Update ODC authorizations for PM/CO/COTR approval
* Order, receive, track contract ODC
* Coordinate, prepare and maintain travel logs/schedules for all
* Coordination, preparing, and maintaining Risk Authorizations.
* Monthly ETC for all FP Contracts for Revenue recognition &
T&M burn analysis
* Monthly Review and Analysis of PSR s (Project Status Reports)
* Monthly updates to 75% contract tracking spreadsheets
* Review/validate/code Monthly subcontractor invoices
* Review and process Misc. Expense Vouchers (Direct)
* Coordinate with employees for timesheet corrections
* Cost Estimates for current program extensions, realignments, LCAT
* Management of daily/weekly/monthly unexpected customer
* Financial Preparation/Review for Contract MODs
* Review of Gov t AWARDS/MODS
* Purchasing Primary person responsible for purchasing all ODC
request on our Prime Contracts. Duties to include obtaining proper
ODC authorization from our Government liaison, pricing out costs,
maintaining budgets/tracking and ensuring ODC s are received on
multiple contracts. Coordinate with contracts any purchase
requisitions and AP on invoice/cost tracking.
* Bachelor s degree with at least 1+ years of project control
experience working with full range of contract types.
* Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in MS Excel
* Experience performing budgeting, cost management, planning,
estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions.
* Knowledge of project control fundamentals
* Proficiency in financial analysis, schedule analysis, modeling
and budgeting methodologies
* Demonstrated success multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced,
* Understanding of project management and business processes and
* Must have the ability to obtain a clearance.
* SharePoint experience is desired
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc., Chantilly , Project Control Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!