Data Analyst Level 3 with TS/SCI CI Poly
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance
(IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Data Analyst
with TS/SCI at its Chantilly, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies
competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide
customer focused professional services, which ensures our company
is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe
that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have
provided professional services in the Information Technology field
for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for
over 30 years.
* Identifies the key objectives of gathering data and key sources
of needed information and applies data-gathering methods.
* Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding
* Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering
* Analyzes complex reports as revealed by the data.
* Prepares cost-benefit analyses of alternative approaches.
* Reviews and verifies data and reports for accuracy and evaluates
errors in data results and data reports.
* Assists in assessing risks, benefits and consideration of
* Participates in documenting data, ideas, players, stakeholders,
* Differentiates between assumptions, perspectives, and historical
* Recognizes, clarifies, and prioritizes concerns.
* Identifies issues and communicates with decision makers when a
decision needs to be made and analyzes and discusses
* Contributes to documents on the results of the analyzed data.
* Predicts trends based on patterns found in data reports.
* Describes alternative data-gathering techniques and collaborates
in the selection and implementation of analysis tools and
* ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
* Preferred one or more ITIL Intermediate Certificate (Continual
Service Improvement; Planning, Protection, and Optimization)
Desired Qualifications: Deep Knowledge with the related ITSM
Processes and Polices; Deep Knowledge of Data Analysis tools and
processes; Experience with enterprise level monitoring and
reporting tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Solarwinds; Passion for
customer service with a strong level of critical thinking in order
to quickly resolve issues; Excellent oral and written communication
skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph is required
Baseline Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification
Education/Years of Experience: Candidate must have a Bachelor s
degree and 5 years of experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Information Management Group, Inc., Chantilly , Data Analyst Level 3 with TS/SCI CI Poly, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!