Sr. Information Assurance Analyst
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Description Job Description:Are you a TS/SCI w/ Poly cleared Sr.
Information Assurance professional looking for an opportunity to
take part in creating a new Central Security Service?The National
Solutions Group at Leidos has an immediate need for a Sr.
Information Assurance Analyst who wants to be a part of a team to
support the design, implementation, integration and sustainment of
a new Central Security Service. This challenging and dynamic
position offers the opportunity to learn and explore the latest
technologies, with the stability of a 5 years base contract and 3
additional options years available. For consideration, a current
and active TS/SCI with Poly is required.In this position, the
Information Assurance Analyst will be involved in the
implementation, integration and sustainment of a New Central
Security Service. You will be part of the team responsible for the
development, test and operations for subscribing IT assets,
centralized management of security services and data, and
automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets.
You will have the opportunity to provide cyber-security management
and coordinate all actions related to vulnerability scanning and
patch compliance.Additional responsibilities include but are not
- The IAA shall provide cyber-security management and coordinate
all actions required by cyber security-related statement of work
tasks including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanning and
- Coordinate appropriate actions to ensure site systems are
receiving patches and identify any patch installation issues.
- Coordinate with local administrators to troubleshoot and
elevate patching issues in a timely manner in order to meet patch
- Develop a POA&M when compliance cannot be met by the
- Review System Logs and identify/report any anomalies.
- Report and contain viruses, malicious, and negligent
- Obtain and maintain system accreditations and continuous
- Monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
systems and escalate any possible alerts.
- Conduct audits to detect any unauthorized devices connected to
the site network and assist in any investigations as directed by
- Review Access Control Lists (ACLs) and validate that permitted
activity is relevant to current systems/network architecture
- Create and audit all backup procedures to validate critical
systems can be reconstituted after failure.
- Mentor staff and provide site lead support.Minimum
- BS degree and 8 or more years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 5 or more years of prior relevant experience. Four
additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a BS
- TS/SCI with poly required.
- Earned at least one of the below IA Certifications is required
- Experience with working in an intelligence community
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively on a
small team in a real-time operational environment.
- Ability to recognize problems or errors and respond
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Experience with the Windows, Linux, Xacta, Archer, Splunk
- Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
Products (EVSS Tool).
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive
consensus and forward progress.
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities
and help to implement continuous improvement solutions.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team.External
Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level
Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly
Family:Information AssuranceLeidos is a Fortune 500 -- information
technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader
working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense,
intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The
company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government
and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos
reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the
fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .Pay
and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we
craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work
we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive
compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid
Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .Leidos will
never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of
the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate
with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email
address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that
asks for payment-related information or any other personal
information, please report the email to .All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis
prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with
relevant laws. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Sr. Information Assurance Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!