Windows Desktop Services Architect - TS/SCI with Poly
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Windows Desktop Services Architect - TS/SCI with Poly Type of
Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top
Secret SCI + Polygraph Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top
Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability:PolygraphPublic Trust/Other
Required:Job Family:Systems EngineeringJob Description:
- Provide technical mentoring to the teams and team leads
- Provide guidance on the implementation details for specific
projects, possibly take on responsibility for certain deliverables,
- Help provide direction and guidance for the technical aspects
of deliverables such as the service catalog, helping to shape
technical responses to task orders and ECP's, etc.
- N eed to be able to maintain a team environment with people
focused on the Mission and excited for the work
- Designs systems architecture for new or existing computer
- Creates, plans, and configures highly complex engineering
systems for optimal operations.
- Creates and engineers highly advanced systems design,
development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle
to the end.
- Designs and engineers highly complex infrastructures including
installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems,
application software, and system management tools.
- Provides critical insight and guidance for the preparation and
maintenance of all documentation for processes and procedures
related to engineering projects.
- Provides guidance to less-experienced Systems Engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology,
always on the lookout for new technologies, and works with
management to evolve current processes.
- May coach and review the work of less-experienced
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 20+ years of experience
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CompTIA Security+CE or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570
certification Technical expertise needs to include (to one degree
or another) the following technology areas:Infrastructure
- Riverbed / SteelCentral AppInternalsDesktop
- VDI Technologies (Citrix)Compute
- Windows Server
- Riverbed Aternity
- Tableau #SEAIHS #ExternalReferral Scheduled Weekly
Hours:40Travel Required:Less than 10% T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:USA VA ChantillyAdditional
Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand
and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways
clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the
ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission
services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class. We connect people with the most
impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience
that allows them to see their impact every day. We create
opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From
securing our nation's most sensitive systems, to enabling digital
transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make
change real. Suggested Jobs
- Communications Systems Administrator: TS/SCI clearance with
Poly Posted 30+ Days Ago - USA VA Chantilly
- SharePoint Administrator - TS/SCI with Poly Posted 23 Days Ago
- USA VA Chantilly
- Desktop Services / Incident Management Administrator - TS/SCI
with CI Polygraph Posted 30+ Days Ago - USA VA Chantilly
- Systems Administrator (Windows / RHEL) - TS/SCI with Poly
Posted 30+ Days Ago - USA VA Chantilly
- Mid-level Security Administrative Specialist - TS/SCI w/ CI
Poly Posted 30+ Days Ago - USA VA Chantilly, More...
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Chantilly , Windows Desktop Services Architect - TS/SCI with Poly, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!