Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionOur client, located in Chantilly, VA (Relocating
to Manassas, VA Summer 2021), is seeking a Cycle Counter/Inventory
and a Shipping/Receiving Associate for a Temporary to Permanent job
opportunity. Job details are below:This position---s main focus is
inventory cycle counting and to track and monitor inventory within
the warehouse. Requires strong reliance on accuracy, control,
monitoring and coordination in order to confirm inventory &
investigate count discrepancies.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. to effectively and consistently
improve the current goals.
- Perform physical cycle counts daily.
- Perform end of month physical counts of certain material.
- Support return to stock process.
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. to perform root cause analysis
where discrepancies are detected.
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. on inventory problems or
- Document defects precisely.-- Participate in all necessary
training is required to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the Manufacturing pick list and be able to trouble
shoot or communicate shortages to shift supervisor.-- Ensures that
all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are followed
- Participate and complete all necessary training as required to
successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Properly use RF Scan Guns and replace for proper charging and
storage when not in use.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year in a warehouse environment Skills and
- Basic Computer skills, MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience working in inventory department and cycle
- Comfortable using math for majority of shift
- Operating sit-down forklift and maintaining requirements for
certification and safety requirements.
- Understanding of use of FIFO.
- WMS & Bizdesk knowledge preferred.Company DescriptionSince our
inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and
diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel
encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical
expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc.
client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation,
from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in
Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and
Keywords: Augmentation, Chantilly , Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Associates, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!