Sr Auditor and Financial Analyst
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to
the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities
in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our
public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their
most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory
pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency,
and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory,
consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable,
innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and
position them for future growth and success. The company has more
than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse
is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned
professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and
emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving
national and global economies. For more information, please visit
Guidehouse is recruiting Auditor and Financial Analysts to outwit
complexity and be a part of our fast-growing litigation and
investigation support practice. Every organization today faces
complexity across multiple levels on a frequent basis. And
navigating these challenges and opportunities demands more than the
one-dimensional maps, tools or solutions of the past. You need a
guide with an understanding of your industry and the proven
experience to navigate the changing terrain ahead. Are you ready to
join our team?
The Sr. Auditor and Financial Analyst will perform duties within
the below areas:
- Consult with DOJ stakeholders and COR to plan, implement, and
oversee large and complex auditing investigations as required in
support of litigation.
- Be responsible for directing, providing guidance and advice,
and reviewing the work product of more junior Auditors and
Financial Analysts to ensure that it meets the stated objectives of
- Prepare interim and final written reports, and recommendations
based on the results of audit investigations, to the trial staff
and COR as required.
- The Sr. Auditor and Financial Analyst is responsible for review
and analyzing financial and operating statements, records, and
other information in order to arrive at results and conclusions in
accordance with the stated objectives of audit investigations.
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- At least 5 years of experience as an auditor.
- At least 3 years specialized experience as subject matter
expertise in Financial Analyst and Auditing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.The following
experience/education/skills are PREFERRED to be considered for this
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
ADP systems and applications.
- Experience in litigation environment and working with automated
- Management experience.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Anti-Money
Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certifications are strongly
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
About GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of
Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1-571-633-1711 or via email at
RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide
will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent
required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and BenefitsGuidehouse offers a comprehensive, total
rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a
flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating
a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Keywords: Guidehouse, Chantilly , Sr Auditor and Financial Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!