Resource Analyst Level III
Company: Caribou Thunder
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionResource Analyst Level III Location: Chantilly,
VASchedule: Full TimeOVERVIEWCaribou Thunder is seeking a Resource
Analyst Level III to support an Office responsible for the
oversight and execution of policy, guidance and processes for
handling employee information and ensuring the correct information
is on file for various OGAs. The Office seeks out areas for
improvement, creates robust solutions to address personnel issues
and implements processes to better align officers with their
organizations.SECURITY CLEARANCETS/SCI with Full Scope
PolyEDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project/program management,
quantitative analysis, or financial analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a closely
related field with a concentration in financial management,
financial analysis, quantitative analysis, or social sciences.
- Master's Degree in quantitative analysis, financial analysis,
social sciences, or MBA may substitute for two years of work
- Updating and monitoring the office's operating year execution
against the office's spend plan to help ensure monthly spending
targets are met.
- Highlight areas of concern requiring mitigation and
recommend/coordinate use of available funds for unscheduled
priority requirements, if necessary.
- Apply resource analytical expertise in each full budget cycle
and working formulation, execution-year actives, and expertise of
- Reviewing commitment report each month, researching outstanding
pre-commitments to help ensure responsible party is executing
resources according to plan.
- Recommend options/alternatives to execute resources.
- Assist with the year-end process, included but not limited to,
the internal unfunded exercise, helping to ensure "commitments flip
to obligations" and track forward funding.
- Evaluating and analyzing current and new procedures to
facilitate timely reimbursement payments.
- Evaluate and develop the process for external customer payments
through Sponsor System to include evaluation of multiple Sponsor
resource tools, applications, and supporting documentation.
- Establish new or amend procedures to track office costs.
- Monthly updates and enhancements to the operating year
execution resource briefing deck.
- Assist senior staff officer each quarter with management
reporting to include monitoring related execution against
- Assist the development of the next operating year spend plan
budget; demonstrate an understanding and support the annual budget
build by contributing to the development of the sponsor
organization's budget justification submissions and to assist in
creating and updating the office's operating year guidance.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships to help manage
office resources during the entire budget cycle.
- Conduct monthly review of office resource execution to ensure
metrics are met and track forward funding.QAULIFICATIONS
- Strong critical thinking, writing and briefing skills to
clearly express detailed program data and convey impacts to varied
audiences and levels.
- Resource analyst experience with understanding of the full
budget cycle and working experience in each phase, including
formulation and execution-year activities.
- Advanced Excel to include data manipulation using formulas
(VLOOKUP, SUM), creating graphs and bar charts.
- PowerPoint presentations/briefings and Word documents for daily
communication with management.
- Experience analyzing programmatic data and
identifying/resolving inconsistencies. PREFERRED QAULIFICATIONS
- Experience with strategic planning, program management and
resources to include profile expertise.
- Experience working with financial systems, tools and
methodologies for Finance and Resource planning.ABOUT CARIBOU
THUNDERCaribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified,
Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering
services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global
Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and
Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to
over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance
in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the
world.Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor
with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services
worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life
balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring,
PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance,
and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career
opportunities within a true team-based environment, where every
employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National
Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and
maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
United States citizenship is a requirement for all
positions.CS36526#IND456Powered by JazzHRObOWU9EICT
Keywords: Caribou Thunder, Chantilly , Resource Analyst Level III, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!