Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Shipping and receiving private jet aircraft parts, materials,
cores, equipment and replenishing inventory in the computer
- Have to verify no visible damage exists to packages (Quality
assurance for aircraft parts).
- Verify all items received comply with federal regulations (FAA)
and company policies regarding quality, documentation, and
traceability including part number, serial number and shelf
- Perform self-life audits, build or relocate shelving, and cycle
- Utilize Ramco Computer System. Location: Dulles, VA
Compensation: $19.00/hr Must Haves:
- 3+ years experience in an inventory dept. or warehouse.
- Computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Verifiable High School diploma
- Valid Drivers license About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Chantilly , Material Handler, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!