Senior CERT Analyst
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer
requirements for facility access which may include proof of
vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation
has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At
ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior
CERT Analyst to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide
unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and
rewarding career within ManTech.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties
and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Provide leadership and mastering high level Systems Security
Support cyber tools.
* Perform security event and incident correlation using information
gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
* Support cyber incident triage activities to include determining
scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific
vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious
* Track and documents cyber incidents from initial detection
through final resolution.
* Assist in the analyzing and assessment of damages to the data /
infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
* Performs cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting.
* Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related
* Minimum/General Experience: 8 years of related experience
* Experience working with a Cybersecurity Operations Center
* Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Engineering environment desired
* IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
* Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
* Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
* Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
* Must have experience working with various event logging systems
and must be proficient in the review of security event log
analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event
Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log
collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also
Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
* Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
* Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
* Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the
* Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information
with peers and senior personnel.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a computer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source
code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the
company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to
answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Chantilly , Senior CERT Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!