Posted on: January 26, 2023
SAIC provides full service facility management support to a
major organization in the Intelligence community. We conduct
end-to-end project management and facility engineering functions
for locations throughout the world. -At the HQ-level we perform all
manner of planning, programming and execution oversight for a
portfolio in the hundreds of millions per year. -SAIC is seeking a
Logistics Analyst to support our Chantilly, VA Customer. Position
requires an active TS/SCI + Polygraph. - Responsibilities include,
but are no limited to:
- Verify and validate accuracy of property management record in
the Systems Applications, and Products (SAP) database.
- Develop and track Supply Chain Management (SCM) and property
management metrics and create management reports. -
- Review and recommend improvements for existing SAP user guides
and related documents.
- Draft and standardize SOP desk guides and related tools.
- Analyze existing SAP training modules and recommend process
- Assist with developing computer-based training requirements and
- Facilitate SAP instructor-led trainings.
- Obtain SAP trainer/instructor certification and ensure
certification remains current.
- Ensure property and warehousing manuals reflect current
policies and procedural guidance.
- Analyze existing SCM life-cycle processes including property
and warehouse operations, maintenance management, transportation
operations, and financial management.
- Perform process mapping; recommend and implement SCM business
- Recommend and execute strategies to address audit
- and identify areas for improvement
- Serve as SCM SME on SCM Working Group
Keywords: Engility, Chantilly , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!