Intelligence Analyst SME (Analytic Tradecraft Evaluator)
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence
professional for our client's operational requirements on a mission
focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in
the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this
position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals
across the intelligence community and directly contribute to
processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct
in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and
distill this analysis into actionable insights. - The successful
Analytic Tradecraft Evaluator candidate shall:Primary
- Provide support the government in fulfilling the requirements
of IRTPA Section 1019 to complete "detailed reviews of finished
intelligence product or other analytic products by an element or
elements of the intelligence community", "identifying on an annual
basis functional or topical areas of analysis for specific review",
"draft lessons learned, identify best practices, or make
recommendations for improvement to the analytic tradecraft employed
in the production of the reviewed product or products", identify
relevant exemplars for inclusion in analysis teaching modules, and
draft briefs for Congress and the IC containing a description, and
the associated findings of the evaluations.
- Support the government in fulfilling its responsibilities
identified in ICD 203 to "confirm and direct the application of
[the] Analytic Standards by IC elements in analytic intelligence
products", "Conduct an IC-wide program of periodic review and
evaluation of analytic intelligence products", "assist IC elements
in effective application of the Analytic Standards", and "oversee
analytic product evaluation programs in individual IC elements to
ensure standards and practices are compatible with the IC-wide
- Support the government in meeting its commitment to EO 13985
and the ODNI Equity Action Plan's mandate to identify and mitigate
intelligence officer bias on issues of equity.
- Preparation of findings of product evaluations and observations
on IC performance for reporting to Congress and IC elements.
- Scheduling, attendance at, and drafting notes in support of,
government-led interagency engagements on analytic tradecraft,
product evaluations, product quality, and equity - related issues
in intelligence products.
- Scheduling, attendance at, and drafting notes in support of the
Analytic Consumer Interview Program (ACIP) for identified focus
- Development of lessons learned, and identification of exemplary
products for use by, IC elements in training.
- Assistance in execution of tradecraft calibration exercises
between IC agencies.
- Assistance in development of foundational ICD 203 training and
- Assistance in the survey of finished analysis to define,
identify, evaluate, and mitigate equity-related bias in finished
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a
Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.abundancePay
Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline only -and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Intelligence Analyst SME (Analytic Tradecraft Evaluator), Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...