Veterans Preferred - Business Analyst - Supply Chain Systems
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Akkodis is seeking
experienced Business Analyst in Herndon, VA.Job Description:
- Evaluate Current Supply Chain systems and their current ability
to provide clear metrics and transparency
- Review needs for additional information with business
stakeholders in logistics, quality and sales
- Create Reports from corporate Data Warehouse to model and track
the supply chain
- Identify gaps in current warehouse and reporting versus future
- Create Project Request to close gaps within North American
systems and warehouses.
- Work with companies outside of North America to enhance
transparency and improve processes.
- Create new, experimental frameworks based on business use cases
to collect and analyze data
- Review supply chain system algorithms on a periodic basis to
evaluate fit of prediction to actuals
- Run best fit scenarios in sandbox environment to understand if
other methods fit better.
- Document fit and proposals.
- Consult with stakeholder and implement algorithm changes.
- Develop and track overview of approaches used to get best fit
in the various scenarios
- Develop and enhance documentation around KPIs and metrics and
how they are calculated and used.Required Qualifications
- Background (experience / education) in supply chain or
- Analytical skills and ability to model processes
- Experience with report tools such as SAP business objects or
- Experience with developing, implementing and tracking system
requirements and changesDesired Qualifications
- Spanish language skills
- Report and data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or
- Experience in data modelling and forecasting
- Experience with Supply Chain modelling tools
Pay Details: $30.00 to $35.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional
voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan.
Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose
the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In
addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including
Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State,
or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements
and/or security clearance requirements.
Keywords: MODIS, Chantilly , Veterans Preferred - Business Analyst - Supply Chain Systems, Professions , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!