Mid - Senior Java/JEE/SOA/ODM(iLog) Consultant
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Position: Mid - Senior Java/JEE/SOA/ODM(iLog)Location: Chantilly, VAAbility to secure Public Trust clearance is required. GC / EAD / US CitizenMid - Senior level developer experienceMid - Senior Java/JEE/SOA/ODM(iLog) ConsultantIf you are a confident, poised, self-motivated and creative professional with a passion for communications and a belief that good communication is vital to driving change, we are your next destination employer! This is not just a developer position, but a developer with a mindset to think holistically to provide innovative solutions that are flexible and dependable. You will be part of a software development team that will work on projects for critical Federal government core applications. Your team will comprise of business, analysis, testing, and infrastructure partners, all working together to enhance the capabilities of these VA systems. Your work falls into three primary categories:
- Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution
- Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
- Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
- Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
- Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team oriented manner.Software Development
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development; 2 years of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, Web Development and SQL; Groovy a plus;
- Experience with IBM ODM, ILOG JRules or any other Rule Engine preferred
- Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
- Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
- Experience with REST based Web services is preferred.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
- Automated test scenarios generation
- Develop findings report of implementation and testing gapsKey to success in this role
- Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions from Team Lead.
- Good team player.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
- Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk.
- Quick learner of new technologies and tools.
- Mindset to think holistically and provide confident solutionsTop 3 Personal Competencies to possess
- Customer Focus - Engage with internal Single Family business partners to learn and deliver on their needs
- Partnership - Align with several IT partners, including the Architecture, Infrastructure, and Support teams in delivering easily maintainable solutions
- Drive for Execution - Focus on results that meet the business and corporate needs and moves the company to its future desired state - provided by Dice IBM ODM, ILOG JRules, UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script, SOAP based Web services, REST based Web services, Bootstrap, JSON, Jenkins, Maven, Automation
Keywords: Corp2Corp, Chantilly , Mid - Senior Java/JEE/SOA/ODM(iLog) Consultant, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!