Junior Project Communications Analyst
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally
exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those charged
with protecting the United States are not always able to access the
evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The
Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability,
tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to
this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Junior Project Communications
Analyst who is highly organized and has the ability to confidently
communicate with staff at all levels of the organization and ensure
that projects being led or supported by the customer's Outreach and
Communication Team run smoothly and efficiently .
What you'll do...
- Manage a variety of projects to support marketing and
communication activities. Develop and assist ways to engage the
targeted end users.
- Prepare, format, edit and proofread both technical and
non-technical communication materials.
- Conduct research and interviews, arrange and prepare meetings
to gather supporting requirements information.
- Collaborate regularly with other teams to gather information in
support of marketing and communication projects.
- Organize and setup conferences, meeting and special events as
- Participate in brainstorming session to development new
- Conduct and participate in peer review.
- Discuss solutions with management and provide new ideas and
solutions to problems. Qualifications
You'd be a great fit if...
- You've obtained a BS degree and have two (2) years of relevant
experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in
lieu of degree.
- You have two (2) or more years using Microsoft Office and
related Windows applications.
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI
eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph. It would be even
better if you...
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences
including executive leadership and the client.
- Are detailed oriented.
- Can manage and prioritize multiple tasks (with limited
oversight) and meet deadlines.
- Have e xperience with graphic software such as Photoshop,
Illustrator and InDesign.
- Have solid analytical, problem solving, and organizational
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors
and customers What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives *This position
requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security
clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must
possess SCI eligibility.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Junior Project Communications Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!