CSOC - Watch Analyst (Grimlock)
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTechs 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being
named a Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We
understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must
provide our employees with the opportunity to break through
barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational
opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelors
and Masters degrees, rich training and certification programs
allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a
variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can
exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of
instruction and resources needed for personal and professional
development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to
those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career
Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to
continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber
Security Analyst to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide
unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and
rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible
cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and
system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to
- Performs security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope,
urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability
and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection
through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a
result of cyber incidents
- Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Operations Center environment desired
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH)
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of database and operating system
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , CSOC - Watch Analyst (Grimlock), Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!