Scheduler / Planner / Schedule Analyst / IPM Analyst - ALL LEVELS
Company: Tecolote Research
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Scheduler / Planner / Schedule Analyst / IPM Analyst - ALL
Location: Chantilly, VA
Education Required: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in math,
engineering, business, or the sciences.
Skills Required: Education Required:
- Master's with 4-9 years of experience, Bachelor's 6-11 years of
experience, or High School Diploma/GED with 10-15 years Space
Systems experience. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math,
Physics, Economics, or Operations Research is desired but not
required. Active Tops Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented
Information (SCI) clearance with Counter Intelligence (CI)
polygraph is required.
- Prefer experience working program at the National
Reconnaissance Office (NRO), or other Federal Government
- NRO/DoD acquisition experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills are
- Certification in scheduling by a recognized professional
society/educational organization (i.e., PMI or DAWIA) is also
desired but not required.
- The position requires four+ years of experience using Microsoft
Project or similar schedule tools.
- Perform schedule diagnostic/health assessments, trend analysis,
schedule realism analysis of status of remaining durations, and
correlation of schedule and cost performance analysis; total float
growth - erosion status on primary, secondary, and tertiary
- Working knowledge of schedule management best practices such as
critical path methodology, schedule quality and execution metrics.
Requires proficiency with schedule risk analysis, including Monte
Carlo simulation and knowledge of the DCMA 14-Point
- Familiarity with systems engineering practices and space
systems development preferred.
- Must be proficient using MS Office Suite, and have strong
verbal and written communications skills.
- Individuals will perform a wide variety of schedule management
duties for an NRO Program Office.
- Must be able to work closely with Government and contractor
personnel to gather data and present schedule analysis.
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with education and
experience. We have an excellent benefits package that
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, long and short term
- 100% Company funded Retirement Plans
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick pay plans
- Tuition assistance
Tecolote Research is a private, employee-owned corporation where
people are our primary resource. Our investments in technology and
training give our employees the tools to ensure our clients are
provided the solutions they need, and our very high employee
retention rate and stable workforce is an added value to our
customers. Apply now to connect with a company that invests in
Keywords: Tecolote Research, Chantilly , Scheduler / Planner / Schedule Analyst / IPM Analyst - ALL LEVELS, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!