Maintenance Tech/Apprentice Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
Posted on: October 12, 2019
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission
is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification
is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a
distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver
world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance,
telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment,
commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies
and approaches to deliver quality product and services to
government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up
of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities,
speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions
impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this
ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join
the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The apprentice machine technician will perform service, corrective
maintenance, and routine preventive maintenance on a variety of
electro-mechanical card and mail processing equipment. Train with
maintenance technician team to learn the correct process in which
to service machines and support production needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform routine preventive maintenance on the machinery, which
includes lubrication and cleaning of filters.
* Assist technicians in the corrective maintenance and repair of
* Assist technicians in the repair/rebuild of mechanical modules
* Adhere to the procedures outlines in the Technical Support
* Communicate pertinent information to the Technical Services
Manager, Technicians, and Production Staff.
* Ensure a safe environment is present during equipment
* Adhere to ISO 9000 specifications and requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting
* Must be able to take direction well and follow training plans
* Must be able to service the equipment in an accurate and timely
* Knowledge of various card processing and mail processing
equipment a plus.
* Must possess good communication skills.
* Ability to work well independently or as a team.
* Requires standing and walking, exerting up to 75lbs of lifting,
carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects on
* Electronics troubleshooting and software applications a plus
* Must has a high school diploma or GED; 1-2 years work experience
working on mechanical devices, or in a manufacturing
Must be eligible to work in the United States
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: IDEMIA, Chantilly , Maintenance Tech/Apprentice Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!