Company: Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-19-116
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job Type: Full-Time/RegularDate Updated: July 16, 2019
Job Description:As a Security Consultant for Kratos SecureInfo, you
will be joining a team working with commercial customers,
performing security assessments and providing security consulting
support to assist clients in meeting compliance standards such as
FedRAMP, DoD CC SRG, FISMA, PCI, and other security and privacy
requirements. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of
how to apply the principles of Information Security in a variety of
circumstances, expertise in assessment processes, and expertise
translating technical, operational, and management guidelines (e.g.
NIST 800-53) into common technical implementations.
--- Develop Security Authorization Packages that are compliant with
FedRAMP and DoD requirements under the supervision of senior staff
members. Package components include: System Security Plans,
Contingency Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Incident
Response Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Security Assessment
Plans, and Security Assessment Reports.
--- Assist in the review and analysis of Security Authorization
Packages for completeness and compliance with FedRAMP and DoD
--- Participate in client interviews to complete Security
Authorization Packages and Security Assessments.
--- Ensure existing systems Security Authorization Packages remain
up to date throughout the life cycle.
--- Provide review and analysis of vulnerability scan results from
tools such as Nessus, Qualys, AppDetective, WebInspect, IBM
AppScan, Burp Suite, etc.
Experience and Skills: 1) Minimum of 2 years of IT, cybersecurity,
or consulting work experience.
2) Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience.
3) Maintain one or more of the following security certificates:
CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security +, GSEC, or equivalent.
4) Familiarity with NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37,
800-53 and 53A, 800-60, etc.).
5) Broad based IT background with a technical understanding of
networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography,
identity and access management, and the systems development life
6) Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with
strong presentation skills.
7) Ability to translate technical materials and issues into
8) Applies attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in all
9) Demonstrated skills in the entire Microsoft desktop suite (Word,
Excel, Power Point, etc.).
10) Team player able to work well with others in a collaborative
manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum
11) Ability to interact with clients and represent Kratos
SecureInfo in a professional manner.
12) Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
13) Serve as mentor to Associate Security Consultants on best
14) Ability to travel 25%.
15) Must be eligible to work in U.S.
Additional Information: Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 7
Years of Experience: Any
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date : ASAP
Keywords: Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Chantilly , Security Consultant, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!