Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: November 7, 2019
ResponsibilitiesWould you like to be actively engaged in a
challenging and rewarding work environment, working with smart,
passionate, and motivated people? Noblis is seeking a driven
intelligence analyst to support a Law Enforcement Agency in the
Northern, VA area. The qualified candidate will have an opportunity
to conduct the following activities:
- Serve as a Cyber intelligence analyst on a team that provides
cutting-edge, innovative, and thoroughly-vetted finished
intelligence products, including high-quality papers, briefings,
recommendations, and findings for senior-level government
- Develop and hold regional expertise on Cyber network
operations, emerging Cyber threats and trends, and the evolving
investigations related to Cyber security.
- Provide regional or functional analytic support, pertaining to
a wide-range of Cyber threat actors.
- Perform analytic support focused on Cyber actor TTPS. doctrine,
policies, strategies, capabilities, and intent to conduct
Cyberspace operations and Cyber-oriented groups, individuals,
organizations, tools, tactics, and procedure.
- 5 years applicable experience or a Degree.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting
qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the
purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide
- Experience with Cyber, computer network operations, information
operations, information warfare, or topical Cyber-Experience with
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of
complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of
current and developing Cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to
identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites,
social media, and traditional sources to support research and
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies,
online social behaviors, and computer or Internet slang-Experience
with targeting or analysis
- Experience with cyber threats to US critical sectors and
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication
- TS/SCI with poly
OverviewNoblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are
solving difficult problems that help our government and our
country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and
engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and
objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry
clients in the areas of national security, intelligence,
transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and
enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis, Chantilly , Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!