Client Services Representative I
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Client Services Representative I - Chantilly, VA - Monday-Friday
2:30pm-11:00pmAnswers and resolves telephone inquiries/requests
initiated by customers or prospective customers in a prompt,
accurate and courteous manner.
- Use proper telephone etiquette and all available resources to
respond to incoming customer inquiries, requests and complaints
competently and courteously.
- Troubleshoot inquiries and follow up with customers on issues
that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the
handling of calls and maintain complete and accurate records.
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using
- Follow through in a timely manner to resolve all issues and
- Provide education and guidance to clients about lab
- Escalate issues as appropriate to keep supervisor informed of
client concerns, problems or deviations from established
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business needs or
customer requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities, but rather a general description of work
performed by the position. QUALIFICATIONS Required Work Experience:
One (1) year of customer service and/or related health care
experience is required. Preferred Work Experience: Previous related
health care experience preferred. Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands , and/or
fingers. (Typing) Knowledge:
- Proper telephone etiquette to handle customer inquiries
- Basic knowledge of operating office equipment
- Understand the importance of Quality Service and how it is
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and
written) necessary to effectively interact with customers and
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel,
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to maintain professional and tactful manner in
- Ability to deal with client information in a confidential
manner EDUCATION High School Diploma or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Chantilly , Client Services Representative I, Sales , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!